Automatic Transfer Switch
Rated Current: 10~1600A
- Mechanical interlock: To ensure two power sources cannot be switch on at the same time.
- Transmission gear: In order to avoid switching errors, two power sources will be switched to OFF mode first, then switch one to ON mode.
- Adding lock for insulating operation handle (optional): To prevent error operating from unauthorized personnel.
- Load bus bar (400A above): Up to 1000V of dielectirc withstanding voltage with pure copper covered with insulating resin.
- Standard: IEC60947-2
- Frame size (AF): 100, 125, 250, 400, 630, 800, 1000, 1200, 1600
- Poles: 2P / 3P / 4P
- Rated Current (A): 2P Up to 400A, 3P Up to 1600A, 4P Up to 800A
- Related Products
- Files Download
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Air Circuit Breaker
- Magnetic Contactor / Switch
- Manual Motor Starter
- Surge Protective Device
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Factory Automation
- Contact us
Over 60 Years of Automatic Transfer Switch | Electrical Equipment Manufacturing and Supply | Shihlin Electric
Based in Taiwan, Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corp. is one of the leading Automatic Transfer Switch | electrical system and electrical equipment suppliers since 1955.
With the large distribution network, including Taiwan, North America and China, Shihlin Electric's electrical distribution system is well-recognized internationally.
From circuit breaker, magnetic contactor to automatic transfer switch, Shihlin Electric's low voltage power distribution system is innovative and continuously gaining visibility from worldwide buyers.
Shihlin Electric has been offering advanced technology in heavy electrical systems, electrical equipment, machinery and automation for a long time, both with skillful technology and 60 years of power distribution experience, Shihlin Electric ensures each customer's needs are met.