Rated Current: 16, 25, 40, 63A
- Modular contactors are mainly use in power system that is AC 50/60 Hz with rated operating voltage up to 400V and rated operating current up to 63A. When use for catalog AC-7a (no sense or low sense load, resistance furnace, low inductance loads household appliance) and AC-7b (household motor load), contactors are use as long distance control.
- Rated Current: 16, 25, 40, 63A
- Rated Operational Voltage (Ue): 2P: AC230V / 4P: AC400V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 40,000V
- Contacts: 1NO1NC, 2NO, 2NC, 2NO2NC, 1NO3NC, 3NO1NC, 4NO, 4NC
- Lighting Control & Switch
- Related Products
- Files Download
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Air Circuit Breaker
- Magnetic Contactor / Switch
- Manual Motor Starter
- Surge Protective Device
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Factory Automation
- Contact us
Over 60 Years of Modular Contactor | Electrical Equipment Manufacturing and Supply | Shihlin Electric
Based in Taiwan, Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corp. is one of the leading Modular Contactor | electrical system and electrical equipment suppliers since 1955.
With the large distribution network, including Taiwan, North America and China, Shihlin Electric's electrical distribution system is well-recognized internationally.
From circuit breaker, magnetic contactor to automatic transfer switch, Shihlin Electric's low voltage power distribution system is innovative and continuously gaining visibility from worldwide buyers.
Shihlin Electric has been offering advanced technology in heavy electrical systems, electrical equipment, machinery and automation for a long time, both with skillful technology and 60 years of power distribution experience, Shihlin Electric ensures each customer's needs are met.