Surge Protective Device
Max. discharge current Imax/Iimp: 20kA (8/20μs)
- Standards: IEC61643, IEC61312-1, 61643-1, 61000-5-6, VED0675,UL14492-2,UL1283,CSA22.2
- Modular design, anti-error assembling design, withdraw able surge arrestor allow quick replacement of the failed module (end of life) without cutting the power.
- With standard DIN rail (35mm) installation, easy to install and speed up the replacing process.
- The IP code dustproof and waterproof level is IP20.
- Meets the IEC 61643-11 standard and CE declaration.
- Voltage impulse counter (AC110V/220V) is available for monitoring maximum of 99 counts.
- Has memory function, non-return to zero after power failure.
- Din rail installation
- Class II
- Max. discharge current Imax/Iimp: 20kA (8/20μs)
- Pole: 1P / 1P+1 / 1P+N / 3P / 3P+1 / 3P+N
- Uc(AC): 320V
- In(8/20μs): 10kA
- Related Products
- Files Download
- Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Air Circuit Breaker
- Magnetic Contactor / Switch
- Manual Motor Starter
- Surge Protective Device
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Factory Automation
- Contact us
Over 60 Years of Surge Protective Device | Electrical Equipment Manufacturing and Supply | Shihlin Electric
Based in Taiwan, Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corp. is one of the leading Surge Protective Device | electrical system and electrical equipment suppliers since 1955.
With the large distribution network, including Taiwan, North America and China, Shihlin Electric's electrical distribution system is well-recognized internationally.
From circuit breaker, magnetic contactor to automatic transfer switch, Shihlin Electric's low voltage power distribution system is innovative and continuously gaining visibility from worldwide buyers.
Shihlin Electric has been offering advanced technology in heavy electrical systems, electrical equipment, machinery and automation for a long time, both with skillful technology and 60 years of power distribution experience, Shihlin Electric ensures each customer's needs are met.